Sunday, March 23, 2008

i went back to my grandmother's house

on saturday i went to my grandmother house to visit her ^^ i miss her so much. my grandmother always look so sweet and caring to me. i reach my grandmother house at 5pm.

When i saw my grandmother, i hug and kiss her. she is so happy and keep laughing. she keep asking me to sit next to her. I chat with grandmother and I also remember my grandfather favourite plants..

After that, i went into the kitchen, grandfather sitting on the dining table eating my mother's cooking.. my grandfather always say "your mother cooking is the best" ^^ everytime my grandfather eat my mother's cooking, he will look so happy and eat 2 big bowl of rice.. haha.. i look at the garden near to kitchen, i remember grandfather used to feel the cats ... i think maybe grandfather have 10 cats.. haha..Everytime i go back to grandmother's house, always give me alot of good and happy childhood memories.. i feel so happy..

No comments: