Sunday, March 9, 2008

compromise

i got a pillow as my valentines day's present. i love it very much..... not the pillow but the prsent is choosen by my dear that's the one very special for me.

behind of this story, we are almost qurrel everyday and have different opinion in everything. in my memory, i remember that i told to him not to be late in our dating. but he answered me that u spend your time on something during you waiting for me. since that, i always waiting for him without blaming day and day but i wish he could change his attitude.

one day, i being late in our appointment. he asked me don't be late next time but i answer him that u can spend your time on somethg during waiting for me. now, he wanna me to compromise him that both of us don't be late in our appointment. is that fair????

sometimes, i think of 1 question...... is he love me enough? why is he always protect to his privillege first without consider me?

now, the valentine's present doesn't meaningful for me. what i expect is true love. i really desire to enjoy the sweetness and protection from him.

No comments: